  • dl8ebw@web.de
    Nov 1, 2006
      Hallo dear VHF-friends,

      Here the regular monthly overview about latest updates on the
      VHF-Internet info-platform http://www.dl8ebw.de/ACTUAL/actual.html

      * MAKE MORE MILES ON VHF - the best place in EUROPE for VHF-Expeditions
      All infos around VHF-expeditions comming up in the near future
      together with update form for user informations online...

      * MAKE MORE MILES ON VHF -Page 2- refreshed daily infos if
      an expedition take part and I will have news from it -
      Means possible short form logs, conditions, changes
      or anything the expeditionär spread out during his trip
      as well as infos around the next MS-Shower: LEONIDs.

      * For all who wants to be informed when bigger events, pse
      use the MAILINGLIST: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MMM_on_VHF/
      Suscribe: MMM_on_VHF-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
      (to unsubscribe its a very easy way from YAHOO as well...)

      * Linktable to the M[ost] W[anted] S[quares]-Project were
      the archived maps from my 1996 to 2006 inquiry are available
      together with latest infos...

      * LINKs to the different VHF-DATABASE´s of DL8EBW.
      Explanation what will be the different types as well as
      online-links to the different programs use on it
      and a new update form for user...
      Latest files for download from oct 2006 (issue 2.30)

      * DOWNLOAD-AREA for Meteorscatter and WSJT-DATABASE
      (CALLSIGN.TXT, CALL3.TXT for using with WSJT of K1JT)
      Latest files for download from oct 2006 (issue 2.30)

      * Guestbook-page for any ideas or critics...

      * VHF-link page and many many more...

      Kind regards es hope to cuagn on 144MHz de Guy DL8EBW

      * 73 de D L 8 E B W Guido (Guy) DL66a/JO31NF +++++++++++ *
      * * * VHF-DX-Group DL-West * * I *
      * qrv EME & MS in SSB,HSCW(3500lpm) and WSJT VHF I DX *
      * Editor of the "MS-SHOWER-LIST" the "VHF[MS]-DX-DATABASE" *
      * aswell as the [M]ake-[M]ore-[M]iles On VHF-Expeditionpage *
      * and Mailinglist http://groups.yahoo.com/group/MMM_on_VHF/ *
      * PR-BBS: DL8EBW@DB0FHN.#BAY.DEU.EU DX-Cluster: DB0SUE-7 *
      * e-mail: guy@... SMS-Mail: 01722155903@... *
      * NEWS and INFOS at: http://www.dl8ebw.de/Actual/actual.html *
      * ICQ-Pager # : 278108951 MSM & SKYPE-Pager # : DL8EBW *