3075K8EB EN75,85,86 Expedition May 5-7

  • aa7vb@aol.com
    Apr 29, 2006
      From Erv K8EB -

      "Hello Dennis, as I promised here is a heads up...

      I will be leaving next Thursday afternoon to head north from here. I will be on Friday,Saturday, and Sunday.

      --  Friday will spend the day in EN75 - it has a nice place to setup and will spend most of the day there.
      --  Saturday will be on early AM from EN85 on the shore of Lake Huron from the U.P. side of Michigan.
      --  Sunday will move up to EN86 - not a good place but about all there is up in that country.

      I will be on 6 & 2 meters - mostly want to stay on 6m because many need EN85-86. I will try and follow the clock as much as possible.  Greg N8CJK is not far away in EN84 and so will try and keep me posted if possible or if I can get a cell connection I will post myself.

      I will be on WSJT unless we get some E's started.  I will always be 1st: 144.145 & 50.265 or calling and up 5 what ever works

      73 hope see ya in log  Erv K8EB en73cb"

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic