2698WSJT Source Code

    Nov 30, 2005
      To: Programmers interested in WSJT internals
      From: Joe Taylor, K1JT

      I have make a tar file of the source code for WSJT version 5.9.1. If
      you are interested in contributing to the development of this software,
      or perhaps other tools that might develop from it, please read the
      description at http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/WSJT_Source_Code.txt.

      The source code for WSJT is available at
      http://pulsar.princeton.edu/~joe/K1JT/WSJT591.tgz.

      Be aware that up to now, development of WSJT has been a one-man effort.
      As a consequence you may find that documentation of the code seems
      minimal, cryptic, or both. In due course I hope to improve this
      situation, and also to provide additional documentation of overall
      program design.

      If you download the tar file and make any use of its contents, please
      send me email describing your interest in contributing to this project.

      Please take note: I will be traveling for the next two weeks, mostly out
      of email contact. I will respond appropriately to email when I return home.

      With best wishes,
      -- Joe Taylor, K1JT
    • Show all 5 messages in this topic