2663Re: WSJT version 5.9.0 ??

  • Philip
    Nov 19, 2005
      Andy,

      I have exactly the same problem as you with the latest version of
      WSJT 5.9.0 and my 'RigExpert' interface to my Kenwood TS-2000, in
      fact I had the same problem with the previous version 5.8.6 too.

      The old versions of WSJT 4.9.6 and 3.8.1, which I still have work
      fine and I have tried various combinations of in/out settings, but it
      still remains locked in transmit although there is no output on my TS-
      2000. If I select one of the Rigexpert 'out' or 'in' numbers, but not
      BOTH at the same time then it isn't locked in transmit, but will only
      either RX or TX. This has only started happening with these latest
      versions of WSJT, which is frustrating.

      Strange that with my MixW software and the RigExpert interface I also
      don't get this problem, BUT when I use that combination my audio
      devices in my computer are both 'VIA AC'97 Audio (WAVE)' and for WSJT
      I have to change them both to 'MixW RigExpert' for all versions of
      WSJT.

      If ever you do manage to solve this puzzle, please let me know as I
      have been a WSJT user from the start (years ago)and I would like to
      use the latest versions rather than having to stop at version 4.9.6.

      Regards

      Philip G0ISW

      http://www.qsl.net/g0isw
    • Show all 14 messages in this topic