2646RE: [wsjtgroup] Re: WSJT version 5.9.0 ??

  • Andy GD0TEP
    Nov 16 10:36 AM
      >go to the options screen on wsjt and put those numbers into the
      >input and output boxes.. then find out what comport your rigexpert is
      >on and put that number into the com port box. That should get your

      Well, not quite...

      I changed the setting, mine's on 1 and 3, but it still remains in TX.. I can
      get tones out when clicking on any of the TX buttons, so something's
      'almost' right, but not totally right.

      I'll keep looking/playing with it... it's bound to be something simple...

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Andy GD0TEP" <andy@g...> wrote:
      > Hi,
      > Just downloaded version 5.9.0, but ran into problems straight away.
      > As soon as I run the programme, it puts the radio into TX, and no matter
      > what I try, I can't get it back into RX.
      > I'm using:
      > P4 1.8ghz, 1.5Mb ram, XPpro SP2 and Rigexpert sound card. (external)
      > The first window (the one that looks like a DOS box) reports that I have
      > Microsoft sound mapper for both input and output, and is using this
      as the
      > default device. Although it also report that the rigexpert is there,
      > not using it and I can't see how to change that...
      > Any ideas?
      > Andy
      > http://gd0tep.com

      To unsubscribe, send an email to: