      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ira Franklin
      Sent: Saturday, October 29, 2005 7:57 PM
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] Looking for first contact...

      Hi Matt, welcome to wsjt, it is a great program. I currently work wsjt on 6 meters only, my 2m-5wl is still on ground. Hopefully you work 6 also.

      73 and good luck
      Ira  K4YMQ  EM63uo in Alabama

      Matt Patterson <mattpatt@...> wrote:

      Okay,  got WSJT setup according to the primer.  So I'm all good to go there.
      Now would like to see if I can complete my first contact.  Is there anyone
      out there who would be willing to give it a try?  I have a M2 2M5WL @ 60'
      and 450 watts.  I'm in EM23

      I'll be away from the radio for a few hours this afternoon 6pm-8pm or so but
      would be available anytime after that.

      73 Matt
      W5LL

      YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS