2256Re: [wsjtgroup] Random hour time

  • Bob Poortinga
    Jul 6 3:45 PM
      And while we are on the subject, let me bring this idea up for future
      consideration. It was most frustrating trying to demo WSJT on Sunday
      morning of Field Day because of the lack of stations listening or calling.
      In addition, a lack of participation was noted in Bruce's RH report for
      Sat June 25 probably due to many of us setting up Field Day stations Sat
      morning.

      So my proposal is that in the future during the weekend of ARRL Field Day
      (4th weekend of June) that Random Hour be held on Sunday morning instead
      of Saturday morning. This will provide more opportunity for those who
      want to demo WSJT during Field Day and will also probably increase
      participation.

      BTW, I agree with everyone about making RH one hour earlier.

      73 de
      --
      Bob Poortinga K9SQL
      Bloomington, Indiana US