      Sent: Monday, July 04, 2005 9:45 PM
      Subject: RE: [wsjtgroup] Random hour time

      So that no one thinks this is a forgotten issue. RH time will be change to an hour earlier soon, probably starting on July 9th. An official announcement will be made prior to Saturday.. the results were very positive for starting earlier.

      For those out west, especially in the PST zone, is this arrangement ok or do you wish to leave the starting  time at 14:00 and end an hour latter than the east coast? The decision to change the time to 13:00 UTC appeared to be a slim majority out west.  East / West coast don't have to start at the same time, in fact it probably needs some more consideration?

      Tip