2048HELP -- WSJT Audio Input Configuration

  • K7ZO (Scott Tuthill)
    May 2, 2005
      I am in the process of getting a meteor scatter station up and running. I
      have everything ready to go but am having some trouble with the Receive
      Audio Input configuration in WSJT. The program defaults to trying to take
      audio from the mic in my webcam instead of the Mic input on the sound board.
      I have tried selecting the soundboard from the Option|Properties menu in the
      Volune screen but it does not seem to work. Though I redirect the audio to
      the soundboard, WSJT still is taking audio from the webcam?

      Anyone have any ideas?

      Scott/K7ZO
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic