      From: kg4mla
      Sent: Friday, August 23, 2002 10:05 AM
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] JT44

      im new to wsjt i have a question what is the SYNC suspose to be set
      at  ..i had the sync on 1 didn't decode alot then i set it at 0 and
      it was decoding all kinds of stuff like this...000131  0  -30 -0.8
      330    *   1Z1Y3J/?JZJ02636050Z01         6/ 2.....any info is
      apprecaited de kg4mla el88

      Do You Yahoo!?