      From: Joe Almstedt [mailto:kg4mla@...]
      Sent: Thursday, August 22, 2002 2:47 PM
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] new member

      Well i can go both ways vert or horz thanks for ur info kg4mla el88

       David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD wrote:

      yes 6m qrp via e-skip would be no problem for you vert.

      but I had thought you were inquiring about meteor scatter via wsjt.

      I believe that you should shoot for horizontal polarization on ms...I read in some papers on ms (somewhere on the net) that horizontal was much better.

      david

      Do You Yahoo!?

      Do You Yahoo!?