1658Re: [wsjtgroup] W2FU Contest Plans

  • Andrew T. Flowers, K0SM
    Jan 15, 2005
      John, what does your 6m and 2m station look like? I'm trying to
      remember, but it's been a while. If I remember, 6m should be a piece of
      cake. I just want to make sure that don't try to pack things too
      tightly around you. I think 6m at 0400z will work:
      50.253, your first ST/grids, contingent upon your confirmation at the
      home QTH.

      Will you be at Cornell the rest of the school year?
      Andy K0SM/2

      Jonathan L. Rosner wrote:

      >How about midnight EST? Frequencies to follow after I monitor for
      >birdies. I am at Cornell right now and can't do it till next week when I
      >get back to Chicago.
      >
      >73,
      >Jon WO9S

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic