1591Re: [wsjtgroup] laptop RFI--help!

  • Dan
    Dec 19, 2004
      Hi Andy

      I'm using a 560x that I picked up on ebay for around $100.

      It's certainly no speed demon, but seems fine for our purposes. My main
      requirements were running WSJT, logging [Roverlog], voice and CW keying,
      and eventually HamIM... Pretty heavy load, huh?

      So far the 560x has done it all, except HamIM that I haven't taken time
      to get running yet. Anyway, the 560x has a Pentium 233MHz, 64Mb RAM,
      and 2 Gig HD.

      Anything else I can help with just drop me a line.
      Dan

      --
      K9ZF /R no budget Rover ***QRP-l #1269
      Check out the Rover Resource Page at: http://www.qsl.net/n9rla