1589Re: [wsjtgroup] laptop RFI--help!

  • aflowers@frontiernet.net
    Dec 19, 2004
      It seems like most folks have been using thinkpads in a rover
      environment. Can you throw some model #'s at me that are known to be
      quiet? I might go down to the used computer place and see if I can dig
      something up. If worse comes to worse I can set the antenna on a
      portable mast away from the car, but I'd like to avoid doing that if I
      can.

      Andy K0SM