1573RE: [wsjtgroup] Random technique

  • Russ K2TXB
    Dec 15, 2004
      Hi Bruce, sorry I missed you. The only station in your area I heard calling
      me was AC5TM, and he had a good signal but disappeared after I started
      answering him. Actually that happened a few times - where stations would
      answer me and then disappear. The rocks are very random and it takes a
      certain amount of patience.

      One possible reason is that the station suddenly got a sked on Ping Jockey,
      and abandoned the attempt to work me. That is just the breaks, but it would
      be nice if they would try me again when they get free.

      73, Russ K2TXB

    • Show all 25 messages in this topic