1376Re: No Graph Display

  • m5mkw
    Sep 1, 2004
      I have read the handbook and the help files (I am one of those odd
      people who read them before using it) I understand that you "record"
      the section for it is decoded. Now having downloaded Spectran it is
      working fine. So the question is why does it not work as a self
      contained program?

      Anyway, thank you all for your suggestions. Now of to play with it
      to find out what it can do.
      May well see you on my screen on the next shower.

      73 de Mark

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, "Russ Pillsbury" <k2txb@d...>

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic