13035Two instances of MAP65

  • rwright56
    Jul 30, 2014
      Is there any way to run two instances of MAP65 simultaneously?  I have installed MAP65 in two different directories but the instance that is started second always seems to get stuck in decode mode.

      My application is dual polarity using the IQ streams from two Flex 6700 panadapters, one connected to the vertical part of a 2 meter x-pol yagi and the other to the horizontal.  (The Flex SSDR software is not capable of producing one audio stream with both IQ channels.  Even if it could, the phase between the two receivers in the Flex hardware is currently undefined.)

      It's not adaptive polarity, but at least should help against Faraday lockouts.

      Bob, N7ZO

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic