12802Re: [wsjtgroup] WSPR & WSPRX

  • Sander Pool
    Jun 18, 2014

      That's great. As I've reported here and in email to Joe I've had trouble keeping WSPR3 and WSPR-X running for more than several minutes. WSPR3 stops with a tcl or Python-esque error, WSPR-X simply exits.

      I hope WSPR4 is more stable. If not then I'll report here and try my best to help resolve these issues. I'd really like to participate in WSPR again.

      Thanks,

          Sander W1SOP

      On 6/18/2014 12:34 PM, Joe Taylor joe@... [wsjtgroup] wrote:

      W7IUV wrote:
      > If/when ver 4 becomes available without the need to compile, I'll try it.

      If you want to try WSPR 4.0 in Windows, an installation file is posted at

      http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSPR4.00r4171.exe

      The online documentation is not fully up-to-date, but it's usable.

      -- Joe, K1JT

    • Show all 13 messages in this topic