12788Re: [wsjtgroup] Versions of WSJT-10

  • Lance Collister, W7GJ
    Jun 17, 2014
      Hi Joe and the WSJT developers!

      In respsonse to your instructions last month, I am providing feedback on WSJT10.

      I just downloaded WSJT10 because I was thinking about using it for JT65A on my KH8
      EME DXpedition next month, but noticed that this version fails to remember the SYNC
      setting from the last session. Each time the program is started, it comes up with
      SYNC 1, which is like having the squelch on. I think this is a serious problem
      that users might miss.

      I have not operated EME with this version, so I don't know if there are any other
      glitches. I will stick with WSJT9 until WSJT10 remembers my settings.

      Thanks! VY 73, Lance
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic