127Re: [wsjtgroup] JT44 SKEDS ON 432 MHZ FOR VHF TEST ?

  • JAYB
    Jun 4, 2002
      to: Jon, WO9S - Hi Jon, thanx for response. I think my JT44 limit on VHF without other enhancements is a few grids too short for us to make it on that mode, especially on 432. Watch for some good tropo enhancement E-W and sign on to the WSJT chat page - I monitor the page most days and evenings when the conditions are good.
      We should be able to work easily on FSK441 MS on 2 meters during any small shower - I usually announce my presence on the chat page so we might hook up later this month on 2m as the rocks pick up. I have worked as far as EN37 on FSK441 so we should have it easy.
      73, Jay - K2OVS
    • Show all 7 messages in this topic