12597Re: [wsjtgroup] 160M

  • Sam Morgan
    Apr 28, 2014
      You might check to see if there is some activity on the 1st or 2nd of
      the month. that is when 'the band of the day' suggests 160m activity.
      I haven't tried it recently, but I use to have good luck on those days.

      http://www.powerlinenoise.com/n0rq/JT65-HF/ <- scroll down)

      GB & 73
      Sam Morgan

      On 4/28/2014 4:03 PM, Jim Brown wrote:
      > I've been using various WSJT modes for a while, both on HF and VHF, but
      > was busy with other things for a while and just got around to installing
      > WSJT-X. I've been listening and sometimes transmitting on 160M over the
      > last few nights using both JT65A and JT9. So far, I've seen only one JT9
      > signal, and only one transmission.
    • Show all 12 messages in this topic