      From: Jonathan L. Rosner [mailto:rosner@...]
      Sent: Monday, June 03, 2002 5:14 PM
      To: WSJT GROUP
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] JT44 SKEDS ON 432 MHZ FOR VHF TEST ?

      On Mon, 3 Jun 2002, JAYB wrote:

      > Hi all - I am looking for JT44 skeds on 432 mhz on Sunday evening
      > (2200-0300z) during the VHF contest this coming weekend. Anybody want to
      > try ? I am located at FN30rx, Eastern Long Island, NY.

      > Will also be QRV Sunday morning for FSK441 attempts on 6 or 2 meters.
      > 73, Jay K2OVS

      I run about 40 watts on 432 with a 1 X 19 element Yagi at 70 feet. I
      would prefer to try sometime other than the contest, since I will have
      only a few hours to operate in the contest starting around 2200Z on
      Sunday. (40th College Reunion.) I will be able to run about 160 watts
      on 2 with a 1 X 13 element Yagi, and we have not yet worked in 2, if you
      are interested in trying that sometime. FN30 would be my best DX so far
      on 2; it took me about an hour to work Buff, WB2SIH, running 40 watts,
      on FSK441.

      That being said, I will be happy to listen for you during the contest if
      you name the time, frequency, and the expected duration of the attempt.
      If EN61 is too far for JT44, just let me know. I am new to the mode and
      have only made a few QSOs with it so far.

      73,
      Jon WO9S
      --
      Jonathan L. Rosner Phone: 773-702-7694
      Enrico Fermi Institute Fax: 773-702-8038