1240EN20 and 21 6 and 2 meters

  • N0PB Phil
    Jul 1, 2004
      I am planning on going to EN20 and 21 this Saturday  July 3.
      Only thing that will stop me is the weather.. If too much T-storms I won't go.
      I will be in EM39 then EM29 for short time, then north thru EN20 to EN21.
      Will set in EN21 at a roadside park there until I have worked anyone that wants to.
      Then will head back on same route and will stop in EN20 to work anyone who wants.
      From there will mostly be running straight home for the most part.
      I will send out another e-mail with more info on freqs and times.
      73,
       Phil N0PB