124SIGNAL JT44

  • Hector Espinosa Flores
    Jun 3 2:25 PM

      JAY:
      On Saturday and on Sunday among 1400-1500z o'clock as well as at 0200-0300z o'clock with an antenna 6 elements cubic cuad to 10 meters of the floor, in way JT44 in 50.102KHZ with 30 exit watts, I was able to capture several interesting skeeds of JA, HB9, CT, etc.
      Every day, in 50.102 KHZ with the antenna toward USA and to 240 grades to the west, I throw signs CQ in the ways JT44, FSK441 and WSJT.
         I hope to listen somebody of the group. 73 of XE1BEF H�CTOR

        JAYB <jayb@...> wrote:

      Hi all - I am looking for JT44 skeds on 432 mhz on Sunday evening (2200-0300z) during the VHF contest this coming weekend. Anybody want to try ? I am located at FN30rx, Eastern Long Island, NY.
      Will also be QRV Sunday morning for FSK441attempts on 6 or 2 meters.
                    73, Jay K2OVS

      Do You Yahoo!?