      From: djl@...
      Sent: Monday, February 17, 2014 8:40 PM
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] wsjt9 vs map65

      I've looked at these programs, and wsjt=x too.  Is the only difference the type of hardware?  jt9 goes with ssb radios for EME as well as other wsjt protocols, and map65 for sdr radios but does exactly the same job?
      And now WSJT-x, for all hardwares, or all protocols, or what?
      I know I'm missing something, but I can't seem to puzzle it out?  The "manuals" aren't helping much either.
      Boy, am I confused!!!!!!  I'm about to put some effort into getting on the air after a lot of dithering around, just need to settle on what to work with.

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic