      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
      Of David Michael Gaytko // WD4KPD
      Sent: Wednesday, February 12, 2014 09:35
      To: wsjt
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] wsjt9/linux

      first to confess "I no nothing".

      i have set up suse 13 on a good computer and trying to get wsjt9 to go.

      via the program apper, i think i installed wsjt9. the program comes up
      seemingly ok but i can see no audio trace.
      audio via signalink works ok on fldigi and multipsk.
      what numbers do i put in wsjt9 setup to get the signalink input ?

      david/wd4kpd

      --
      When in the Course of human events, it becomes necessary for one people to
      dissolve the political bands which have connected them with another, and to

      A revolution is good for the soul of a nation.

      WSJTGroup Homepage --> http://www.wsjtgroup.org/

      Yahoo Groups Links
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic