12328Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT-X v1.3 UBUNTU [1 Attachment]

  • Doug Wetzel
    Feb 9 10:22 AM
      I, too, was successful in compiling for Precise Pangolin.  Note the typo that Waldek pointed out:

      1..The web instructions on Joe's page have Makefile.linux misspelled.

      Perhaps it was me, but I get stopped in the step making the wsjtx-rev_number because I ended up in the wrong directory at that step, and it couldn't find the svn version number.  A quick google and some time to find the right directory fixed me right up and all the steps completed successfully.

      Thanks to all the builders for the great help!

      Doug
      K7IP

      On Thu, Feb 6, 2014 at 11:42 PM, <sp2ong@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from sp2ong@... included below]

      Hi,

      I have complie on my UBUNTU 13.04 latest relase (1.3 r3680) from SVN WSJT-X with follwing instruction:

      http://www.physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx-doc/wsjtx-main-toc2.html#COMPILING

      sudo apt-get install gcc g++ gfortran make \
      libfftw3-dev libpulse-dev libhamlib-dev qtbase5-dev qtmultimedia5-dev \
      pulseaudio subversion

      mkdir -p ~/Projects/wsjtx-build && cd ~/Projects/wsjtx-build svn co svn://svn.berlios.de/wsjt/branches/wsjtx cd ./wsjtx/lib && make -f Makefile.linux cd ../ && export QT_SELECT=qt5 && qmake j_c=$(grep -c ^processor /proc/cpuinfo) && make -j$j_c # mv wsjtx_intall to the new rev-number rev_num=$(svn log -l1 |awk 'FNR==2 {print $1}')
      cd ..
      mv ./wsjtx_install ./wsjtx-$rev_num

      and working good.

      I have attache screendump.