      From: "a.durbin@..." <a.durbin@...>
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Tuesday, January 7, 2014 8:14 PM
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] WSJT-X Choice of USB sound Dev

      Wsjt-x r3496 offers me a choice of devices to receive USB audio from my TS-590S. The choices are listed for the following API - MME, DirectX and WASAPI.

      I have not noticed that any other application using USB audio offers this choice.  Typically the source device is listed only once..   Why does Wsjt-x offer this choice and how should I decide which to use?

      So far I have only used DirectX but have been trying to track down a perplexing USB audio corruption issue.

      Thanks and 73,

      Andy k3wyc

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic