11978Re: [wsjtgroup] Elecraft K3 and MicroHam - Trouble linking

  • Joe Subich, W4TV
    Nov 30, 2013
      Does CI-V Commander from DXLab Suite display the frequency and mode
      correctly from the K3? If not, you need to get Commander talking to
      the rig first.

      73,

      ... Joe, W4TV

      On 11/30/2013 10:05 AM, bbeam11@... wrote:
      > For some reason I can't my Elecraft K3 to talk to WSJT-X v 1.2. I'm using a MicroHam USB Interface III along with DXLabs for rig control. I enable CAT and have tried every COM port. When I select Test CAT control it always gives me a message - Open Rig Failed. I'm using a serial rate of 38400.
      >

      > Any ideas?
      >

      > Thank you in advance for any assistance.
      >

      > 73,
      >

      > Bryan W4HLD

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic