11854Trouble with installation - follow up

  • Ken Alexander
    Oct 14, 2013
      I neglected to mention a few things in my initial post:
      1. I'm running Windows 8
      2. I let WSJT9 install itself where it wanted to:  C:\Program files (x86)\WSJT9

      This morning I right-clicked on the WSJT9 icon, selected Properties and then selected Run as Administrator, saved and exited.  All is well now and WSJT opens fine and displays the three windows.  I can now configure it and move on...after a shower and breakfast!

      Don't worry, the questions haven't stopped!  :-)

      73,

      Ken Alexander
      VE3HLS

    • Show all 3 messages in this topic