11843Fwd: Re: [wsjtgroup] RE: No decode

  • HB9ARI, Rudi
    Oct 11, 2013
      ----Message d'origine----
      De : hb9ari@...
      Date : 11/10/2013 - 19:31 (GMT)
      A : yahoogroups@...
      Objet : Re: [wsjtgroup] RE: No decode

      Joe,

      Thank you for the reply.

      The levels manually decoded with double-clicking are between -5 and -24 dB; after looking in my log,
      i've many "automatically" reports in the -22 to -24 dB; i'm sure they were decoded ok because i've never
      answered to a manually decoded (CQ) message.

      I will continue to find a "solution".

      73 QRO,
      Rudi, HB9ARI