11841RE: Re: [wsjtgroup] RE: No decode

  • joe_katz
    Oct 11, 2013

      It doesn't. Sorry for not being clear in previous messages, but I think comparing the two apps on something they can both decode is interesting and possibly relevant to the OP's question.  Feel free to take the discussion in a purely JT9 direction if you have more information for us.

      ---In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, <k5oai.sam@...> wrote:

      I didn't realize JT65-HF decoded JT-9 signals???
      and if it doesn't, how can you compare the JT-9 decode capabilities?

      maybe I'm just confused but I thought JT-9 was the original posters goal:
      "Sometimes, the JT9 messages are not decoded"

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI