11733Re: [wsjtgroup] Error when closing

    Sep 27, 2013
      Maybe you guys haven't seen the post pointing out that we know about
      this stray message. It's the result of not fully removing a tiny piece
      of diagnostic code before making the r3563 package. The message is
      totally harmless. It has long since been taken care of, but we haven't
      bothered to post a new beta release since then.

      -- 73, Joe, K1JT