11678Re: [wsjtgroup] WSJT9 Loading Problem

  • Paul
    Sep 21, 2013
      Hi Robert

      When I experienced this it was because had I entered an illegal value for Audio In or Audio Out in Setup Options. I can't remember but I either put in a soundcard that didn't exist, or a clash, or assigned an output to an input etc.

      The fix for me was to edit the WSJT.INI file in Notepad. You will find it in your WSJT directory.

      Or you can just delete WSJT.INI and WSJT will create a new default one next time you start it. But you will need to re-enter all your settings.

      73 Paul G4DCV

      On 20/09/2013 23:20, w4rl@... wrote:

      When I double click the Icon for WSJT9 from my computer's start up page the black DOS screen comes up for about 5 seconds then disappears. What do I need to do exactly to correct this. Thanks es 73 de Robert W4RL Pensacola

    • Show all 5 messages in this topic