11583WSJT-X split freq

  • georgesdaniel@bellsouth.net
    Sep 5, 2013
      I just joined the Yahoo Group yesterday and saw your messages pertaining to the wrong transmit frequency anomaly. My config: TS-590, Ham Radio Deluxe, WSJT-X r3563. Here is my experience:

      Been using WSJT-X for about 3 months, and really enjoy using the
      program. Just this week I installed r3563 and learned about the
      SPLIT mode.

      While using Split mode, I have had the exact same experience (as
      others have reported)with the wrong transmit frequency. I am
      using a TS-590 and am also running Ham Radio Deluxe in the
      background. I tried using COMMANDER for CAT control and had the
      same results, as with using WSJT-X for direct CAT control:

      When attempting to use SPLIT mode, the TS-590 is correctly in
      split configuration. When I move (double-click) the cursor along
      the Wide graph, I see the VFO B frequency change on the radio, as
      expected with a +/- 500, 1000, 1500, or 2000 hz being set by
      WSJT-X. Looks good at this point. After I transmit, when I get a
      reply, the other station is off my displayed WIDE GRAPH frequency by +/- 500, 1000, etc.

      WSJT-X configuration: Lock Tx=Rx is selected, PTT is VOX, Kenwood
      TS-590 settings are correct for the CAT Comm port, SPLIT mode
      selected, Data is selected, Polling interval 1. Audio in/out is
      USB Audio. Can't find the onboard sound card settings to verify
      48000 sampling rate, but assume it is correct since I have been using the program satisfactorily in simple mode for a few months. Perhaps,
      that is an issue (?)

      Have you had any more luck with this anomaly Dan? Thanks.

      73,
      George
      AB4KN
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic