1155Help!

  • Anthony L .Ferguson
    Jun 5, 2004
      Hello Folks,

      I know I have been a pest on the bands, but this stuff is fun! I hope
      I can hopefully find someone that may have or know where I might get
      my grubby little hands on a copy of an owner manual and schematic for
      a LUNAR AMPLIFIER model 6M10-120P.

      I don't have the funds to run with the big gun stations but this will
      help me out from what I normaly run , I normaly run 50 watts or less
      from this ICOM 706MK2G so I will be able to run at least 120watts or
      maybe a little more , has to help!!! HI HI .

      See you on the bands 73 de KB4ZGO
    • Show all 6 messages in this topic