      From: Tony VK2AJF [mailto:vk2ajf@...]
      Sent: Wednesday, August 21, 2013 4:04 PM
      To: Ed; wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] Bug or not?

      I have the same problem with the latest beta. However this is not an ideal solution, since, of course, adding some TX delay to the Signalink delays the start of the WSJT-X transmission.  I had to add about one second delay to stop the "chattering".

      Tony VK2AJF

      On Wednesday, August 21, 2013, Ed wrote:

      Actually,  the solution to my problem posted last night is easy for me,  as another ham advised me this morning.  I always run the TX Delay control on my SignaLink USB at minimum ( No TX delay )  because I also use it for RMS Express and Winmor WinLink communications which requires no delay.   All I need do is turn up the delay a bit and my interrupted TX should go away.

      Thanks to all.

      Ed   K7AAT

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic