11125RE: [wsjtgroup] Re: Unable to decode the JT9 band

  • hb9ari@bluewin.ch
    Aug 4, 2013
      Hi David,

      The blue line is set to 2500 Hz instead of 2270 Hz.
      During my last tests this afternoon, my VFO was
      on
      21.076 Mhz (Anan100/D) and all JT65 till 2500Hz
      and JT9 from 2500 till ~4000Hz were perfectly visible.
      No problem for
      JT65 decoding, but only manual decoding
      (double clic on the trace) was possible for signal lower then
      -15 to -20 dB.

      The spectrum was perfectly flat till ~ 4000Hz.
      Traces on the waterfall were perfectly visible.
      It's like i'get a loss
      of sensitivity for decoding with
      the high frequencies. Speed of VAC is 48000 samples/s as
      written in manual.

      Thank
      you for your answer.

      My best 73,