11076Re: WSJT-X v1.1.1 r3519

  • John
    Aug 2 6:37 AM
      I was looking forward to some of the enhancements, particularly the Grey option and minimum freq on the spectrum.

      Unfortunately I get a "Microsoft C++ runtime error - terminate in an unusual way"
      I uninstalled the previous version and re-installed r3519, but no luck.

      I am using Microsoft XP pro, Service Pack2

      John
      GW4MBN

      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, Joe Taylor <joe@...> wrote:

      > The WSJT development team has been busy recently, with important new
      > contributions from AC6SL, G4KLA, G4WJS, PY2SDR, VK3ACF, and VK4BDJ.
      >
      > Today I posted a beta release of WSJT-X Version 1.1.1, r3519 on the WSJT
      > web site. This release contains a number of feature improvements since
      > Version 1.1: see the ChangeLog at
      > http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/wsjtx_changelog.txt
      > for details.
      >
      > The link for downloading is
      > http://physics.princeton.edu/pulsar/K1JT/WSJTX_111r3519.exe
      >
      > Please remember that as a user of a beta release you have a
      > responsibility to report your results. We welcome bug reports as well
      > as requests for new features. Bug reports should include a clear
      > statement of what's wrong and a recipe for how to reproduce the problem.
      >
      > -- 73, Joe, K1JT
      > For the WSJT Development Team

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic