11070Re: [wsjtgroup] Wide Graph Size for JSJT-X

  • Sam Morgan
    Jul 31, 2013
      this is something I would also like to see implemented
      but for now I simply drag the entire waterfall window to the left
      so the unwanted part of the frequency range disappears off screen.
      not very elegant, but it works until Joe can get it done in software

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI