11022Re: [wsjtgroup] QSO Start Time same as Stop Time

  • Andrew ZL3CC
    Jul 27, 2013
      Yes that has been annoying me too.

      Andrew ZL3CC

      On 27/07/2013, at 17:17, "af5fh" <jkajder@...> wrote:

      Installed WSJT-X V1.1, r3496 a few days ago. Works well for JT-9 and JT-65, thanks for fine program. One problem I just noticed, when it prompts me to log, the time for the QSO is the stop time (time of my last transmission). I am using JT-Alert 2.4.1 to copy the QSO entry to DXKeeper, and I end up with a QSO entry with start and stop time equal. Which seems wrong to me. On JT-65 or JT-9, the start time should be about 5 minutes before the stop time. How do I setup these programs to log the start time as my first transmission to a station, and the stop time as the last transmission to that station?

      Jim, AF5FH

    • Show all 4 messages in this topic