      From: Sam Morgan [mailto:k5oai.sam@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:55 PM
      To: Jim Besancon
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] CAT Question

      you can (should?) use the drop down box to change bands then if you do it
      that way everyone is in sysc everyone meaning both the rig and the WSJTX pgm
      also if you are showing Red (warning) that your spots will show on the wrong
      band

      if the background is black
      it is informing you that your spots will be on the correct band

      and as you saw it also tells you your split ops will work correctly

      --

      GB & 73
      K5OAI