      From: Jim Besancon [mailto:jebesancon@...]
      Sent: Tuesday, July 23, 2013 3:43 PM
      To: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: CAT Question

      Good Afternoon

      I am using CAT via DXLab with WSJT-X and have a question about its
      operation.

      When I change bands, WSJT-X follows and the frequency display to the RIGHT
      of the CAT (green) box shows the correct frequency but it has a red
      background color. To change the background color to black, I use the drop
      down to the LEFT of the CAT (green) box and change it to match the new band.

      Question: Is a black background really required on the frequency display or
      am I executing extra steps for no reason ?

      Honestly, I haven't tried to send or log without the background being black.

      73 - Jim - K8SIA
    • Show all 3 messages in this topic