      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Bill Turner
      Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2013 10:20 AM
      To: WSJT
      Subject: Re: [wsjtgroup] No JT9 signals?

      ORIGINAL MESSAGE: (may be snipped)

      On Sun, 21 Jul 2013 11:26:34 -0400, K3UK wrote:

      >What frequency shows at the bottom of the waterfall as the point where JT9
      >decodes begin ? What bandwidth filter setting do you have for receive on
      >your rig ? I have a 4.4 Khz receive filter .
      >Andy K3UK

      Do you mean the JT65 2500 JT9 box? That's what it says.

      I have my RX filter set to 3.6k in my IC-7600. Right now I am seeing a few
      signals in the JT65 band but nothing in the JT9 band.

      On both bands the white noise looks the same, tapering off at 3.6k just as
      you would expect. It seems that there is just no JT9 activity, assuming I am
      listening in the right place - 2kHz up from the JT65 band.

      73, Bill W6WRT

    • Show all 14 messages in this topic