      From: wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Philip
      Sent: 17 July 2013 11:43
      To: digisignal@...; wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [wsjtgroup] Re: multi decode same station

      I've only seen this effect once myself, last night on 14 MHz, there was a European station so strong +20dB and more you could see the splatter from his JT9 signal across a large section of the waterfall, decoded in 3 places here.

      I'm pretty sure he was running QRO power levels to work DX, from what I could see, compared to all the other many stations on air at the same time both JT9 and JT65.

      73 de Philip G0ISW

    • Show all 8 messages in this topic