10841would it be ok to transmit JT9 lower on 6 meters?

  • bill
    Jul 16, 2013
      I'm not finding a LOT of JT9 on 6 meters.

      Many cluster spots for 50.276 of JT65.

      My default 6 meter frequency in the drop-down is 50.293 and after days of listening have heard no JT9 activity.
      Would calling cq using JT9 just above the JT65 signals on 6 meters be OK or would the frequency gods strike me dead?

      Seems to me that JT9 being so much narrower would be not a problem
      --

      All God's children are not beautiful. Most of God's children are, in fact, barely presentable.-Fran Lebowitz

    • Show all 2 messages in this topic