10521Re: European frequencies for WSJT modes

  • Philip
    Jun 20, 2013
      --- In wsjtgroup@yahoogroups.com, Jim and Hannelore Fisher <jwfisher@...> wrote:

      > I think 50293 rather than 50294 is the proper window frequency to list for WSPR.

      Hi Jim,

      As an update to this regarding WSPR I have found today that the new Region 1 band plan that came into affect already has WSPR beacons shown at 50.401 MHz +/- 500Hz.

      This is at the bottom of the new Region 1 Beacon segment that runs from 50.400-50.500 MHz that all our beacons will transition to by August 2014, apparently.

      Clearly although already in affect this new band plan will take some time to adhere to as there are other suggestions for modes etc. elsewhere that are different to where all the activity currently takes place.

      Just sent for info in case this question comes up again about WSPR now or in the future for Region 1 and Europe.

      73 de Philip G0ISW
    • Show all 10 messages in this topic