10262Re: [wsjtgroup] JT9 on 6 meters [1 Attachment]

  • Paul Stoetzer
    May 16 6:38 AM
      The Doppler spreading must be a bit too much on that path. The tone spacing is only 1.736 Hz. Remember that JT9 was designed for LF and MF. It seems to work on most HF paths as well, but some VHF paths just might not work.

      73,

      Paul, N8HM

      On Thu, May 16, 2013 at 9:18 AM, Lloyd Korb <lloydk8dio@...> wrote:

      [Attachment(s) from Lloyd Korb included below]

      I am wondering if anyone has tried JT9 on 6 mtrs.  I tried a test with K0KUK on JT9-1.  I was able to hear his signal, in the speaker, and see a good trace but never got a decode.  Any ideas!!

      Lloyd  K8DIO

    • Show all 6 messages in this topic