10125Re: WSJT-X v0.95 r3251
- May 5, 2013Julian & Joe- thanks for the last two replies and I believe all is well here with WSTJ-X. I made these changes:
- In WSTJ-X, PTT Method to Vox, PTT Port to None
- In K3 set Vox Gain to 9
- Band Selector works fine
- When PTT Test is pressed no response but No Rig Failed to open msg anymore.
Program seems to be running normally with all functions working.
- block next to band Select is Red
- Changes to K3 VFO are reflected in Program albeit with some delay (polling time choice?)
- All previously reported issues are fixed.
Thanks to all who helped.
73 Paul kc2nyu
--- In email@example.com, "Julian, G4ILO" <julian.g4ilo@...> wrote:
> Eterlogic VSPE is the only one I use. I've tried some others such as the
> free one written by a ham that is made available only to hams but it
> crashed a lot and I could not create a splitter. I'm still 32bit here so
> it's a free solution for me.
> LP Bridge would probably do the job for this application but I haven't
> tried it as it can create other problems that I'd prefer to avoid. If it
> works for you, use it.
> Julian, G4ILO
> G4ILO's Shack: www.g4ilo.com
> On 5 May 2013 19:13, Sam Morgan <k5oai.sam@...> wrote:
> > is there any of the other virtual serial port pgms that you do like?
> > I just saw Julian mention Eterlogic VSPE in another email
> > I looked and the 64bit version is not free
> > would like to know if it works better than LP-Bridge
> > before I bought it
> > comments?
> > On 5/3/2013 10:37 AM, Joe Subich, W4TV wrote:
> >> On 5/3/2013 10:41 AM, g4ilo wrote:
> >> > Just an idea, but have you tried running it through LP-Bridge?
> >> Would not even consider it. LP_Bridge (and LPB2) has too many negative
> >> side-effects with other software I use. Due to know issues - including
> >> blocking K3 meta commands - several developers will not even accept bug
> >> reports if LP-Bridge/LPB2 is in use.
> >> 73,
> >> ... Joe, W4TV
> > --
> > GB & 73
> > K5OAI
> > Sam Morgan
- << Previous post in topic