10069Re: [wsjtgroup] Re: WSJT-X v0.95 r3251

  • Joe Subich, W4TV
    May 3, 2013
      On 5/3/2013 10:41 AM, g4ilo wrote:
      > Just an idea, but have you tried running it through LP-Bridge?

      Would not even consider it. LP_Bridge (and LPB2) has too many negative
      side-effects with other software I use. Due to know issues - including
      blocking K3 meta commands - several developers will not even accept bug
      reports if LP-Bridge/LPB2 is in use.

      73,

      ... Joe, W4TV